|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
- May have to transcripts students in the event of a special activiity or situation.
- Maintain filing system and process correspondence of others as assigned to Transportaion Department.
- Assists to assure bus drivers are ready and prepared for duty and accountable for assigned responsibilities.
- Assists to in scheduling and assigning drivers for field trips and emergency changes.
- Operates varies office machines.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and maintain mileage reports.
- Perform receptionist responsibilities as needed.
- Communicates clearly over the radio and person to person by operating a two-way radio system and correspond with drivers, as needed.
- Analyzes situations and adopts an effectie course of action, carries out verbal and written directions independently.
- Maintains accurate reports to the Arizona Department of Education, Motor Vehicle Division, and to the Department of Public Safety.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to pupil transportation.
- Knowledge of school and transportation department emergency procedures pertaining to accidents and/injuries on the buses.
- Enforces district policies and rules of conduct, reports behavior issues and other concerns to supervisor or principal.
- Assists district personnel, public and parents/guardianss with information regarding bus routes, a crisis and emergency situations as requested or needed.
- Performs other related job tasks upon request of supervisor.