To promote the fullest educational opportunity for each student by providing emergency health services and minimizing absences due to illness.
Valid Arizona LPN license. Additional training in health and emergency treatment skills desirable. Willingness to work with children and confidential records. Clear and legible handwriting, and ability to transcrib data accurately.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sitting,standing, walking, some lifting, stooping/bending
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Provide emergency services for illnesses or injuries occuring at school, calling paramedics when appropriate, in accordance with plans and procedures developed with the school administrators.
2. Accompany ill or injured students to their homes or hospital when necessary.
3. Administer medication only in accordance with Board- adopted policy.
4. Observe students to detect health needs (impetigo,lice, etc.)
5. Maintain school health files, supplies;record communictions and directed by the school administrators.
6. Participate in-service training programs.
7. Assume responsibility for maintenance of health office environment.
a: Order supplies for health and clerical services.
b: Keep the health office clean, including beds, sinks, thermometers, etc.
8. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
|EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION:||Terms of employment:10 months|
Excellent Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance, PTO
|FROM -   TO -|
|MONTHS / HOURS:|
|GRADE / STEP:|