|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
- Assist teacher in implementing instructional activities (tutoring children, Reading Block or other instructional areaasassigned).
- Assist teacher with planning, organizing and supervising classroom activities.
- Assist teacher in making and/or duplicating classroom materials.
- Assist teacher with programs and student record keeping as applicable.
- Assist teacher in the classroom, lunchroom, and/or the playground under the supervision of a district certificated staff member.
- Assist teacher with labeling, controlling and storage of program, testing materials and equipment (inventory).
- Assist teacher/school site with the challenges of working with families whose dominant language is not English. (parent/teacher conferences, meetings, home visitations, etc.)
- Assist teacher with testing and evaluating students.
- Assist teacher with selecting target populations for special programs.
- Assist with other responsibilities/duties that the Supervisor(s) may find appropriate in order to effectively implement programs. (Bus aide, playground and cafeteria duty, safety and discipline of ESP, ELL and mainstream students, etc.)
11. 2: 1 Student Specific