|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
- Plans and implements the District approved program of study that, as much as possible,meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students with the district curriculum.
- Uses effective teaching techniques and materials to implement established curriculum goals and objectives and uses techniques and materials that motivate the desire to learn.
- Prepares a weekly written lesson plan describing daily learning experiences. This weekly lesson plan is to be correlated with the aims and/or course outline.
- Monitors and assesses student progress and communicate the same on a regular basis to students and their parents.
- Diagnoses, instructs and evaluates specific student needs and seeks assistance of district specialist are required.
- Creates a classroom environment that is cognizant of the dignity of the teacher, students, and other staff.
- Creates a classroom enviroment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Assists the administration in implementing all polocies and rules governing the development of proper student behavior.
- Develops nd implements reasonable classroom rules of behavior and procedure which are conducive to learning in a fair and just manner.